Saturday, November 3, 2007

Flying to Guatemala




Hi everyone. In the picture above, I am flying in an airplane to Guatemala! This is my first time to leave America and I am excited.

As you can see, I got a window seat. I like to look out the window as we fly.

The trip to Guatemala is very long. First we go to San Salvador, in El Salvador. Then we change planes and fly to Guatemala City. I am going to a place called "Quetzaltenango, Guatemala". This town is the second biggest in Guatemala. The local people call it "Xela" (pronounced Shay-la). So after arrival in Guatemala City, I will take a bus 4 hours to get to Xela.

I am going to Xela to study Spanish for two weeks. I will go to a Spanish school everyday for five hours. Maybe I can teach you a few words in Spanish!

Adios!

No comments: